Peplum Top Class $155 CAD
This is a one on one class where you will be guided through In The Folds' Peplum Top sewing pattern. The fabric provided has a similar texture to a lightweight linen and is super soft. You also have the option of how wide you would like the ruffle on the bottom. Wear this light and airy tank on it's own in the summer, or throw a cardigan over it in the cooler months. Best of all, we'll make this top tailored to you!
click on right photo for more images...
Who can take this class?
- This class is great for beginners! Previous sewing experience helps, but it isn't required.
- One 6 hour class (you have the option to split into two days)
- Ogden Cami pattern
- Fabric (55% HEMP/45% ORGANIC COTTON) see photo (or ask about bringing your own fabric)
- The use of scissors/pins/sewing machines, etc. required for the garment
- One on one assistance from a professional (yours truly) the whole way through
Where is the class?
- At the Threads Sew Fine sewing studio located in Langley, BC (address given upon sign up)
When can I take the class?
- Once you've signed up for your class, you will be contacted to book a specific time. We will find a time that works for your schedule.
How do I sign up?
- Simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org saying which class you'd like to take, along with any questions you may have.