Farrow Dress Class $200 CAD
This is a one on one class where you will be guided through Grainline Studio's Farrow Dress sewing pattern. The fabric provided is a natural coloured linen. Wear this versatile frock on its own in the warmer months or with tights and a sweater in the fall/winter. Here's the best part...it will be fitted specifically to your body!
click on right photo for more images...
Who can take this class?
- This class is great for beginners! Previous sewing experience helps, but it isn't required.
- One 7 hour class (you have the option to split into two different days)
- Farrow Dress pattern
- Fabric (55% ORGANIC LINEN/45% ORGANIC COTTON) see photo (or ask about bringing your own fabric)
- The use of scissors/pins/sewing machines, etc. required for the garment
- One on one assistance from a professional (yours truly) the whole way through
Where is the class?
- At the Threads Sew Fine sewing studio located in Langley, BC (address given upon sign up)
When can I take the class?
- Once you've signed up for your class, you will be contacted to book a specific time. We will find a time that works for your schedule.
How do I sign up?
- Simply send an e-mail to email@example.com saying which class you'd like to take, along with any questions you may have.