Ogden Cami Class / $150 CAD
This is a one on one class where you will be guided through True Bias' Ogden Cami sewing pattern. The fabric provided has a similar texture to a lightweight linen and is super soft. The top is self-lined, so you don't need to worry about it being see-through! Wear this light and airy tank on it's own in the summer, or throw a cardigan over it in the cooler months. Best of all, it will be tailored to fit your body!
click on right photo for more images
Who can take this class?
- This class is great for beginners! Previous sewing experience helps, but it isn't required.
- One four hour class
- Ogden Cami pattern
- Fabric (55% HEMP/45% ORGANIC COTTON) see photo (or ask about bringing your own fabric)
- The use of scissors/pins/sewing machines, etc. required for the garment
- One on one assistance from a professional (yours truly) the whole way through
Where is the class?
- At the Threads Sew Fine sewing studio located in Langley, BC (address given upon sign up)
When can I take the class?
- Once you've signed up for your class, you will be contacted to book a specific time. We will find a time that works for your schedule.
How do I sign up?
- Simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org saying which class you'd like to take, along with any questions you may have.